The Standards Manager is a computer application organizations can use in their accreditation preparation process to create an organized, comprehensive package of evidence of conformance to CARF standards.
Standards Manager is a great project management tool for organizations seeking accreditation for the first time and for those seeking re-accreditation. Organizations can use Standards Manager to engage their staff in the accreditation process by assigning tasks and developing action plans, tracking progress, and printing status reports. Organizations will save time preparing for their survey by creating an efficient electronic documentation repository by attaching and copying evidence items directly into Standards Manager.
- Easy to install and user friendly to navigate
- Organizes the accreditation preparation process
- Assign tasks to key people, teams, or departments and track their progress
- Real-time assessment of conformance to CARF standards
- Overall conformance graph for management overview and monitoring
- Copy and paste information and evidence directly into the appropriate standard
- Link existing documentation as attachments
- Automatically bookmarks the last entry
- Multi-viewer with one central coordinator
- Organizes evidence for surveyors
- Pentium 4 processor or equivalent
- 512M RAM (1G recommended)
- Windows XP or greater